Monday, August 2, 2010

mizpaH rE!

feb 7, 2010 Trinoma




If there is one person with the most difficult questions, well that would be my 4-year old daughter Mizi..^_^ You sure will run out of answers. Make sure that once you have answered her questions, you have your back up answers. Well, to be honest her questions are just simple, they just begin with the word 'WHY?'



Mizi the little Einstein

Mizpah, unlike Sunbie, loves watching tv ever since she was small. Maybe around 4 or 5 months she already know how to focus on the small box of moving pictures. You can just leave her on her crib all day and she will watch her favorite dvd over and over again. She learned the English alphabet when she was 1 year old and we were amazed that she already know how to operate the DVD player at that age.



Wanna know her favorite commercials on TV? Easy.. Shampoo and Conditioner Ads are her favorites. Mizi loves to be a model. Maybe, a commercial model, I don't know yet. She will go to the closet, pick up her dress and will create her own fashion styles. It was so hot in the middle of the day but she prefers wearing a lot of dress or skirts on top of the other. She would even wear my make up and she prefers to do it herself.



Mizi is also a shoe-lover. I remembered when she was around 5 or 6 months we saw her studying her shoes closely from top to bottom, from side to side -- maybe wondering how the shoes were made. Every time we go to malls, she knows which shoes are authentic and she knows which are fake. She would point out the most expensive shoes and she would use all her sales talk abilities (which she got from her dad) to convince us to buy what she wanted. She prefers not to have the shoes if it's not the expensive one! (yah, I know what you are thinking..what a brat girl huh? Well, if you knew her father when he was young, you would understand why she acts that way..haha ^_^)



Mizi is also the greatest story teller. Well, as we all know a child has the wildest imagination and the weirdest imaginary friend. (Please meet JoshMary--yah, that is/are mizi's imaginary friend/s) Mizi seems to be shy at first, but after a few hours you will wish she will stop talking...



But don't worry you will not regret it if she starts singing..She's the best singer in town though her lyrics are mostly made-ups (she got that from her dad as well) but her pitch is perfect. She loves to sing while her dad play the guitar. It is Sunburst who do the dancing and as for me- well I'm just their biggest fan ^_^ .




My day is not just the same without hearing her voice. Yeah, she may be a spoiled brat (thanks to her lolo and lola) but she is my protector. She is like my little soldier- the one who always take my side, the one who cried when I cried and the one who placed the smile back to my face. Ate Metzpah and Baburst are my little angels..

Well, got more things to say, maybe next time I'll tell you about hubby. But for now..time to watch Detective Conan..Episode 76, here I come...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment