Sunday, January 20, 2013

Perfect Gifts from Sophie Martin


My hubby surprised me with this black leather line shoulder from Sophie Martin. He bought this cool bag even there was no occasion at all. Rarely that I get surprises from dear husband, so i really love it.


Bag Violette - Sophie Martin Paris; Price: ₱1,160
Size: 44x13x29cm | Ref. LL326

I can go from casual to corporate in an instant with this bag. This Violette Sophie shoulder bag comprises of one main zip closure and an inner zip pocket with a cellphone pocket inside. I fell in love with it instantly since the recent Reebok bag that I bought is already torn. This one is definitely durable.





Another surprise from Dad after a few months! He’s been saying that he wanted me to have a white wristwatch and so  he ordered this couple watch from Sophie.


This couple watch has a silver round alloy case.



The men’s watch comes with 1.6” dial and black polyurethane strap with length of 6.7”-8.3”.

For Him

The ladies watch comes with 1.2” dial and white polyurethane strap with length of 6.3”-7.5”.



No comments:

Post a Comment